10/20/09

+pai tai lahunut+

lahunut!!!!

aQ da bosan dengan setiap ur words. Ko pegi n then come back beg me n said " sorry babe, i janji xkan wat lgih"  wat? did u think i'm believe dengan ur words. Plz..enough! i'm sick with all this. i bacame a crazy when u still here. Just go n dun disturb my life.

I want to say that i really hate u. Hate this part. fuck the fuckers. Get out lahunut. Pai tai!

Kadang-kadang aQ terfikir naper ko mesti try in my life. aQ da bosan ngn ko. Bukan diri ko tp setiap kate-kate ko. Cakap terbelit. Aq anggap ko as my frend but that i get from u just hurt n sad. Did u still love me. "yup". Giler!!!!!! da lamer da hidup.

for u [c][n][e][c] i'm sick wif all this. n i can't stand n hurt anymore. Plz leave me. i dun wont u again in my life

p/s : pai tai  r ko nk ckp per..


No comments:

Hati ini Dan Hati itu